Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lazy Days...

Inked up one of my new HM stamps... I love this little guy--- big surprise!! Me loving a mousie!!
Here's another version of the same stamp.
And finally, this little bunny.... this poor guy almost bit the dust!! I colored the image and then started cropping it. I felt like I had cropped it too much and was going to toss him. As a last thought, I decided to put him to the side, thinking I could make a spotlight card with him if nothing else. Last night, I found this paper and thought it was a perfect match for him, so cropped, tossed and reborn!! Maybe bunnies are like cats and have more than 1 life!







3 comments:

  1. I need a vacation! These little guys look so peaceful I'm ready to pack and join them on the beach. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Glad the bunny was saved from being tossed. I have a very hard time tossing any of them. Even if I goof up badly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE him! You sent me a couple of him. I hope I can get mine to come out as nice as yours.

    ReplyDelete