Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Fluffles

I had forgotten about this image.... not sure, but I'm thinking maybe Terry sent me this one again?? I know I don't have it myself and she is my usual source for Fluffles images. Found it in the image basket last night too! LOL!

I also have to give Terry credit for the layout. I don't work well from sketches, but Terry does. She made a card from a sketch... we were talking about the sketch last night and when I started working on this image/ card last night, I decided to do one similiar. I might not work from a sketch, but I CASE well!!


2 comments:

  1. Love it!! And yep, that's one of mine. *Note to self...pull out that stamp!!* You did a great job with the sketch!! Hooray you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I really like the sketch. You underestimate yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete