Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Home Tweet Home

This is my dad's birthday card. I always have a hard time picking an image or card for him--- since most of my stamps are Magnolia's or House Mouse, they just never seem quite right for him. I was very happy when I found this image! I think it is so cute! It is difficult to see on such a small photo, but there are eyes peeping out of the birdhouse, the sign over the door says "Home Tweet Home" and then there is a small outhouse out back!!
This is another image from my outhouse stamps that I bought from Netta's internet store.
I also decorated Dad's envelope by drawing a plank sign on the envelope. I thought it went well with the birdhouse/ outhouse motif!!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is soooo cute Sandy!! And the wood paper is just right. Oh and the sign you made!! It's all great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sandy! I never thought an outhouse could be so cute. lol Love the wood paper and the sign and the beautiful birdhouse. Great job!

    ReplyDelete