Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Laura

I've apparently taken a break from posting lately. I actually didn't realize it had been so long!! Laura started back to school on August 20. We've been working to get back into a routine of school and band practice along with a couple of football games. Now, we have to add Contest Play into the mix. She auditioned and got a part in the school contest play. They will perform it for local schools and then also go to several regional/ state competitions with it. I think it will be a good experience for her and I know she will love every minute of it.

This layout is a brief break from the vacation album. Laura actually took this picture in our backyard, and I think its one of the best pics I have of her!! I just love it! I kept the layout very simple so that the picture would be the focal point.

No comments:

Post a Comment