Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Penguins

Now, back to the SeaWorld pictures!! LOL!! I had to do one of the penquins, since its always one of our favorite places to visit. We enjoy watching them-- not to mention the super AC we enjoy while in there with them!!

When we go into one of the parks, we always designate a meeting place "just in case". Should we accidentally become separated and cell phones fail, we always have one place that we know we can meet-- at SeaWorld, I told Laura and Kimmy that the penquin encounter would be our emergency meeting place if we became separated-- that way, while we were waiting, we would be entertained-- and cool!!


2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, I giggled at this one...I so need to use up some of my penguin stickers and embellies on a layout like this!

    ReplyDelete